baa baa black sheep

3.19.2008

Clicky

So I have this stupid cold, and cramps, and also last night I was given a Really Bad Haircut. I went in for a trim, and explained the trim I wanted, and also a few minor changes. And then stopped paying attention because my stylist, who is pregnant with t-w-i-n-s, asked for suggestions on girl names. IVY, I said, you must consider Ivy. Just think about it.

While I was expounding on the virtues of Ivy, she was chopping off way more of my hair than I expected. Also: the front, I fear, is shorter than the back, which is the opposite of everything I believe in. She asked me if I was freaking out, and I looked at it and said no, it's hair. It grows back. It'll be back in no time! When I got home and looked at it some more and got all disgruntled. But it will be back in no time.

And, now, let's all mosey over to here, because I finally decided I wanted My Own Blog. And let's pretend this is a good change, because I am feeling decidedly panicked about the whole thing.

Clicky click,
black sheeped

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Ugh. I'm sorry about the hair. But very excited about the new blog! Yay!

8:34 AM, March 19, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pics of hair. PICS.

I, too, am of two minds re hair: (1) it grows back, and also (2) OMG how did this get screwed up when I was so specific?

New blog = good. Do not panic! It is good. GOOD.

8:11 PM, March 19, 2008  
Blogger Beth said...

I'm with Swistle. Pics. I recently got a bad cut too. So bad there will not be pics. You're right. It grows back.

4:43 AM, March 20, 2008  
Blogger Gojira54 said...

Ah don't fret over your haircut, it could be much worse. The last hair cut I got, a buzz, made my head look like a washboard! Give me some red hair dye, and I would have been freaking Norman Osborn!

10:35 PM, April 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com